Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring And Bone
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring and Bone
Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring and Bone puppy chew ring are great as a detraction for destructive chewing. The Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring and Bone chew ring is flavored with chicken, which gives your dog or puppy more of a reason to chew on Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring and Bone rather than your shoes or furniture. When given the choice between chewing a high-heel pump or your favorite pillow, your new puppy is left between a rock and a hard place. Both lead to trouble. But one thing that's not trouble is a chicken-flavored chew toy. Nylabone Puppy Ring Bone Dog Chew Toys have raised nubs and ridges that are satisfying to chew, and the soft rubber compound is perfect for teething puppies!
- Designed to encourage positive play and teach your puppy healthy chewing habits from an early age. It's got a chicken flavor that's sure to be a hit with any pup.
- Keep them happy, busy and entertained while ridges and nubs help to clean teeth, reduce plaque and tartar, and promote proper oral hygiene.
- Satisfies the needs of your teething puppy with a safe, softer materials designed for pets that don't have permanent teeth.
- Vet-recommended teething toy for puppies so you can feel confident about giving this to your pet
- FOR EXTRA-SMALL DOGS – Size Petite chew toy is intended for dogs up to 15 pounds
- SAVORY FLAVOR - Dog chew toy features an irresistible taste throughout that dogs love
- CHEW TOY DIMENSIONS: Out of package measures 3.81" long x 1.06 " wide x 0.63" high
- It's important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength. Non-edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top & bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Always supervise the use of all chews & toys. Products not intended to be eaten or ingested. If you think your dog swallowed a piece, take the product away and contract your veterinarian. Inspect before giving to your to dog to make sure it's whole and intact. Check frequently & replace if worn or damaged or if it becomes too small to chew safely. Hand wash with warm soap water & rinse throughly.